Sunday 18 November 2012

New Start!



Hello everyone,

Welcome to my shiny new blog. I decided that seeing as I am trying a new crafting style, a new me and am movng on in my life that I needed a shiny new blog to reflect that so here we are :D

I do hope you will follow me and take a seat (no biscuits tho please Im on a diet... ok just the one... ok two but thats the limit!)

Just so you dont get bored with my wittering and to make the blog look pretty I will add some pic of my latest makes

Altered Phone Cover

"She Art" Canvas

Using Paper Artsy Crackle Paint

Using Pan Pastels

Using Pan Pastels and Stamps by Chloe

My First Ever Journal Page!

from a youtube tutorial by Racho111 (http://artfulevidence.blogspot.co.uk/)

from a youtube tutorial by Racho111 (http://artfulevidence.blogspot.co.uk/)


Will be backtomorrow with pics of a Journal page I made in the early hours of this morning




5 comments:

  1. Love your new look blog and your makes - your first journal page is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab projects, I'm loving your new style! :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe how many pieces you've made, love your phone cover, it was a favourite when you showed it on twitter.

    Hope you keep going with your arting and remembering to blog your makes!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    I have only just found your new blog, it is great to see your work again.

    Keep up the good work.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoWzers - somebody has been busy x
    My Clo now wants a bespoke phone cover after peeping at your delish ed heart little beauty in the flesh at the CWC workshop xxx

    ReplyDelete